专栏名称:龍婆活著
作者: Cathay龍婆
简介: 一个在加拿大奋斗了8年,在美国闲置了8年,现定居新西兰追求自我的中国女人。 不争论,不辩解,不过分坚持。只相信:人必须按自己想要的方式活着,只因那是你自己的人生。

「海外生活」在新西兰上班,沒有刻意,但我愿意!

发布时间:2018-07-16 10:33:05
分享到:

 

电话铃一响,熟练地接听,礼貌地问候。

“Listen, girl, I'm 87, and you need to be patient with me.”

(女孩,请听着,我已87岁了,你对我需要有耐心哦。)

“No worries, Sir, I'm listening. I have nothing but patience.”

(放心吧,先生。我认真听着呢。我什么都没有只有耐心。)

哈哈~电话两头的笑声使气氛轻松多了。

“What can I do for you today, Sir?”

(先生,今天我能帮你点什么呢?)

“Last week, I brought your company's fish coupon on the discount website. But I don't know how to get my fish. I hope it's not too late. You know I am 87 already. I'm not very good with computer. ”

(上周,我在优惠网站上买了你们公司的鱼券,但我不知如何使用。我希望它不会过期了。要知道,我已87岁,不擅长用电脑。)

其实,鱼券应在上周三天内使用。但我还是征得部门经理同意,为老人开了绿灯。

“Sir, you shold be proud of yourself. I even don't know how to grab a coupon online. haha~No worries,  I'll help you to redeem your coupon.”

(先生,你应该为自己感到骄傲了。连我都不知如何在优惠网站上购买优惠劵呢。哈哈~放心吧,我将帮你兑换鱼券并寄到您的住址。)

“Thank you, girl, My name is R, my address is ... my coupon number is ...”

(谢谢你,女孩,我的地址是......。我的鱼券号码是......。)

侧着头,夹着电话,一边与老人聊着天气,一边将老人提供的资料输入电脑。

“ All done。Sir, your fish will be delivered to your address tomorrow. You can have it for dinner. ”

(搞掂。先生,你的鱼明天将会送到你的地址。晚餐你就可以吃到它了。)

“ Darling girl, you make me want to invite you for dinner and buy more fish from you. ”

(亲爱的女孩,你让我想请你吃晚饭,并从你那购买更多的鱼。)

“ Why not? Anytime you want to eat seafood you can ring me. I will help you to place order. My name is Cat。”

(为什么不呢?当你想吃海鲜时就致电我吧,我会帮你下单的。叫我Cat就行。)

“ I definitely will. Thanks for your help, darling girl.”

(一定会的。谢谢你,亲爱的女孩。)

“ You always welcome, Sir. ”

(不客气,先生。)

“ Goodbye darling girl. ”

(再见,亲爱的女孩。)

“ Goodbye Sir.  Keep warm. ”

(再见,先生。冬天注意保暖哦。)

“ Thanks. I will. ”

(谢谢,我会的。)

*******

每天虽有N张订单要做,有N个电话要听,但......

“ Hi Cat, it's R. Do you remember me? I would like order some shrimp today. ”

(你好Cat,我是R。还记得我吗?今天我想买一点虾。)

“ Hi R,how are you? What kind of shrimp are you looking for? ”

(你好R,最近还好吗?你喜欢什么样的虾呢?”)

“ My wife is in hospital. I like eat shrimp, but I don't know how to cook shrimp. Do you have any already cooked and ready-to-eat shrimp? I mean, not head, not shell. ”

(我太太住院了。我喜欢吃虾,但我不会煮虾。你有煮好的虾吗?我的意思是没有虾头和虾壳的虾。)

“ I am so sorry to hear your wife is in hospital. Are you OK?”

(我很难过你妻子住院了。你还好吗?)

“ I am OK. But she probably won't be able to come home again. ”

(我还好。但我太太可能不能再回家了。)

“ I am so sorry. I hope everything gets better. Everyday is a new day. ”

(我真的很难过。希望一切都会好起来。每天都是新的一天。)

“ Thanks darling girl, you have a warm heart. ”

(谢谢亲爱的女孩,你有一颗温暖的心。)

一只手抓着话筒与老人家聊,放松精神。一只手敲打着键盘,在网上搜寻着老人家想吃的虾。

“ Here you go, I found out the shirmp you might like. ”

(在这里, 我找到你喜欢吃的虾了。)

“ Thanks Cat ! Could you please delivery it tomorrow?I live in a retirement villa in Auckland. ”

(谢谢你Cat!明天能送到吗?我住在奥克兰的一个退休屋邨里。)

“ No worries, I will help you to track your parcel tomorrow. ”

(不用担心,明天我会上网帮你跟踪包裹的。)

“ Thanks my darling!”

(谢谢亲爱的女孩!)

“ You take a good care of yourself. OK? ”

(你要好好照顾你自己哦。)

“ Thanks, I will. ”

(谢谢,我会的。)

“ Bye R!”

(再见,R!)

“ Bye Cat!”

(再见,Cat!)

*******

每天客人都有不同的需求,想做到尽善尽美,最重要是用心聆听。

“ Hi Cat, it's R.  Do you know what's the difference between Shrimp and Prawns? ”

(你好Cat, 我是R。请问Shrimp虾和Prawns虾有什么区别?”

“ Hi R, There is a difference in their shape. For example, Prawns have claws on three of their five pairs of legs, shrimp have claws on two of their five pairs of legs. People think prawns are bigger than shrimp and taste better. I think it really depends on personal favorie. ”

(你好R, 它们的形状有所不同。例如, Prawns虾的五对腿中有三对爪,而Shrimp虾只有两对爪。人们认为Prawns虾比Shrimp虾大,并且味道更好。我认为这都取决于个人喜好罢了。)

“ Today I don't want shrimp,  I would like to try prawns. cooked prawns, not head, not shell, please.”

(今天我不要Shrimp虾,我想试一试Prawn虾。煮熟的Prawn虾,没头没壳的那种哦。)

“ No worries, let me find it for you. How's everything going? ”

(没问题,R, 等我将你要的虾找给你。你最近一切都好吗?)

“ No so good.  I fell down on the street in downtown Auckland and broken one arm. I am going to have a doctor appointment on Wednesday. Then I will know what I need to be done. ”

(不太好。我在奥克兰市中心的街上摔倒了,折断了一只胳膊。星期三预约了医生。之后,我才知道需要做些什么。)

“ Hope the doctor will make you feel better on Wednesday. At meantime you need to take a good care of yourself. All right? ”

(希望医生能在星期三让你感觉好些。同时你也更需要好好照顾自己哦。)

“ All right. I will. Thanks Cat. ”

(好的。我会的。谢谢你Cat.)

“ All done!You will have your Cooked-Prawns for dinner tomorrow. No head, no shell, ready-to-eat. It's just the way you like.   ”

(搞掂!明晚你将有熟虾做晚餐了。没头没壳立刻能吃的熟虾。正是你喜欢的那种。)

“ Thanks Cat ! Bye Cat ! ”

(谢谢你Cat!再见Cat!)

“ You're welcome R !Take care of yourself, and say hi to your wife for me ”

(不用谢R!照顾好自己,并代我向你太太问好哦。)

“ I will. Thanks darling girl. ”

(我会的。谢谢亲爱的女孩。)

*******

“ Hi Cat, it's R again.”

(你好Cat,又是我,R。)

“ Hi R, how are you? Have you received your prawns yet? ”

(你好R,怎么样了?你的Prawn虾收到了吗?)

“ Yes, I did. But they are raw, no the cooked one I want. I don't know how to cook. ”

(是的,收到了。但是生的,不是我想要的熟虾。我不知如何煮。)

“ Let me check your order. I remember I did order 1 kilo of Cooked-Prawns for you. ”

(等我查一下你的订单。我记得是帮你订了一公斤的熟虾呀。)

“ Yes, I have checked the order. nothing wrong, but I received raw prawns. Do you know how to cook? ”

(是的,我检查过了。订单没错,但我却收到了生虾。你知道怎么煮虾吗?)

“ O, NO! Our factory must have sent wrong product to you. I'm so sorry. For cooking prawns, you only need to boil a pot of water.  When the water is boiling, add the prawns into it. When the prawn turn red, it would be ready to eat. ”

(哦,我们的打包工厂一定发错了产品。真的很对不起。煮虾,你只需要将一锅水煮滚后,将虾倒入。当虾身的颜色变红,就熟了。)

“ I have never cooked prawns before. My wife used to cook for me. But she is in hosipital now.......”

(我从来没煮锅虾。平时都是我太太煮的。但她现在住院了......)

“ No worries R, I will resend the cooked-prawns for you today. ”

(不用担心,今天我将重发一份熟虾给你。)

“ Thanks Cat!But what should I do with these raw prawns? ”

(谢谢你Cat!但我将如何处置这些生虾呢?)

向部门经理汇报了详情之后。大家觉得让老人家退货很不方便。就决定让他留着慢慢吃吧。

“ Hi R,my manager said you also can keep the raw prawns. ”

(R,我们经理说了,你可以留着那份生虾慢慢吃。)

“ Thank your company 。But I don't know how to cook. ”

(谢谢你们公司。但我真的不知如何煮呀。)

“No worries,  I can teach you. ”

(不用担心,我可以教你。)

“Thanks, but I don't want to start a fire.  I will bring it to the Villa Kitchen.  Let them to cook and share with others. I will tell them, the prawns are your company's donation. ”

(谢谢, 但我可不想因此而引起火灾哦。这样吧,我带去退休屋邨的厨房,让他们煮虾并分享给其他老人。我将告诉他们,这是你们公司赞助的。)

“Thanks R!What a great idea!”

(谢谢R!这真是一个分享的好主意!)

*******

“Good Morning R!Have you received the cooked prawns yet?”

(早上好R ! 熟虾收到了吗?)

“Yes, I did. Also, the Villa people thanks your company's prawns they had last night. It's yummy.”

(收到了。而且邨里的老人感谢你们公司昨晚的虾。很鲜美。)

“Wow~wonderful!Hope you enjoy your cooked-prawns too.”

(哇~太好了!希望你也同样喜欢你的熟虾哦。)

“Thanks! I will.”

(会的。)

“I remember you have a doctor appointment today. Hope everything goes well.”

(我记得你今天有医生预约哦。希望一切都好。)

“Thanks darling girl. I am going to see my doctor now.”

(谢谢亲爱的女孩。我现在正准备去看医生。)

“The weather is cold, please takecare yourself!”

(天气寒冷,照顾好自己哦!)

“Thanks darling!”

“Bye~”

“Bye~”

没有刻意,但我愿意。

在工作与生活中制造温暖,

自己也感到温暖。

2018年07月05日

写于新西兰内皮尔

图文作者:Cathay龍婆

亲历亲记,真实人生

在不经意中认真地活着

 

作者:Cathay龍婆

一个在加拿大奋斗了8年,

在美国闲置了8年,

现定居新西兰追求自我的中国女人。

不争论,不辩解,不过分坚持。

只相信:

人必须按自己想要的方式活着,只因那是你自己的人生。

 

 

 

 

进入专栏 点赞 ()


版权声明
1. 本文系新西兰天维网【天维伙伴】频道稿件,未经原作者授权,不得转载。

2. 文章内容纯属作者个人观点,不代表平台观点。

3. 作者在本网站上发布的内容仅供参考。

4. 作者发表在本频道的原创文章、评论、图片等内容的版权均归作者本人或标注来源所有。

5. 所有天维伙伴签约专栏作者与天维网的合作,除非有特别说明,否则仅限于“内容授权”合作。